- Make sure that the US/UK/EU plug is properly connected to the wall socket.
- Check if the other side of the cable is correctly connected into the charger. If the charger is properly connected to 110-230Vac, shows a green light.
- Turn and push the jack into the hole of the power Adapter, and make sure that the jack fits deep enough into the connector of the Adapter, it’s a little bit tight.
- Connect the MV core to the Power Adapter. The LED’s of the MiniVAP will show the temperature level (front) and battery level (rear: green/blue) for 1-2 seconds.
- Now, switch on the MiniVAP. The light of the MV charger will turn RED or RED-GREEN (fast) to show that is powering the vaporizer.
We hope this tips will be usefull to your miniVAP usage.
-The mV Team-